CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
Rupert Resources believes that Corporate Social Responsibility should be part of the operations of any company with a social conscience. The Group commits to prioritising and evaluating health, safety, social, and environmental considerations in our business, whilst seeking to achieve sustainable development as a core objective. We strive to balance social, environmental and economic concerns in how we manage our business.
Our corporate responsibility focuses on:
- Improving our health and safety to provide a safe working environment;
- Ensuring good working conditions and fair treatment for our employees;
- Supporting local communities and the economy;
- Promoting gender equality in our operations;
- Limiting our environmental impact;
- Complying with, or surpassing applicable and relevant legal and regulatory requirements, whilst aiming to achieve standards of international best practice;
- Identifying, assessing and managing risks associated with our operation to employees, contractors, the environment and communities;
- Communicating and engaging with employees, contractors and all stakeholders to build relationships based on transparency, trust and mutual involvement, and to share responsibility for meeting these corporate aims;
- Conducting our business relationships with integrity, and honouring our trading commitments;
- Integrating sustainable development into investment decision-making;
- Creating leadership and embedding the behaviours of sustainable development values across our operations; and
- Using our position to raise awareness of corporate social responsibility with contractors, clients and investors.